Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New: Zippo Blu
Zippo will be launching the new Zippo Blu, which will be their first butane torch lighter.

http://www.zippoblu.com/

Skipper, you are going to have some major fun.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
looks good but wonder if it will light like a traditional lighter

...with that wheel thing and all.

none the less its a cool lookin lighter
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
good stuff Doc.
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
I'll stick with my Z-plus....Tongue
hmmm...

Like Joe said, I'll probably just stick with my Z-plus but it is about time they addressed the fact that people have been switching them out.  I just like the iconic design of the original zippo myself.  Plus I can travel with it in one of those cases.Wink

Of course, I'll take a look at 'em and see...
not bad...I still favor the Z insert...nice and quick...
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
macallan2 Wrote:hmmm...

Like Joe said, I'll probably just stick with my Z-plus but it is about time they addressed the fact that people have been switching them out.  I just like the iconic design of the original zippo myself.  Plus I can travel with it in one of those cases.Wink

Of course, I'll take a look at 'em and see...

Exactamundo!
Zippo had been working on this for years. But the patent by Blazer kept them form marketing what they really wanted, the blazer Z+ insert. So it appears they came out with what looks like just another torch. It doesn't look as tho this insert will fit in their regular lighters...

I do like the flint idea tho.. but only as a novelty. I'd have to think that all those flint particles will be just one more thing to clog the jets.
Nice lookin' lighter, definitely. Considering my piss poor luck with the inserts, the lifetime guarantee angle gets my nod. Cool

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:Nice lookin' lighter, definitely. Considering my piss poor luck with the inserts, the lifetime guarantee angle gets my nod. Cool

NANPâ„¢
[cigar]
I agree. The zippo warranty has always been very good.If this lighter does not cost too much and gets good reviews I'll get one.