Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The latest arrival
Hello all.

I have been visiting your site for quite some Time, and decided to make myself visible on the boards.

My name is Tim, I am not new to cigars, but I know that I will always continue to learn more and, more facets of this fascinating diversion/addiction that I (we) pursue with great enjoyment. .

I hail from the much maligned city of Stockton, CA. I am a married, 50 year young, Telecommunications  contractor working in Sacramento, CA. My daily commute led me to look for a B&M that I could indulge myself with, and I happened upon Tower Cigars and Pipes. Through talking to Mark, I became aware of STOGIE CHAT.Com, and thus, here I am, Introducing myself. As for cigars, I prefer full flavored smokes, and I am a very big fan of Don Pepin Garcia.

Well... thats about all for now.  the commute dictates a fairly early bed time. I'll try and have something to contribute, and I know will continue to enjoy what I have been seeing here.
[welcome]Time great to have another fan of the Pepin line.
Welcome to stogiechat Tim. Always glad to have another BOTL on board.  We have 4 members in your immediate area and I am down in Merced.  [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Tim, as a Pepin fan you might want to jump on these while there are some left. [cigar]

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=4761&forum_id=5
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Thanks for the welcome, Keith, lz6. I have not yet tried a Blue label lancero, but, alas, I will not be able to jump on that deal at this Time. Also, I must admit, that I am of the "Black over Blue" persuasion. But I admit I have had 1/10 as many Blues as i have had Blacks.
Welcome to StogieChat, Tim

As LZ6 had stated, the Pepin Blue Lanceros are a great smoke, a bit stronger than the other Blue Label cigars [cigar]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
welcome [rob]
[welcome] to the fold Tim.  Glad to have you aboard.
[welcome][welcome] Tim! Mark from Tower is a great guy!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Welcome Tim and enjoy your stay!