Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garden 2007!
oh god... I haven't had stuffed artichokes in over a year... My mom made them for me all the time. She'd by around 10, complain about the price (sometimes being as hish as 3 or 4 dollars each), make them all, make me eat one or 2 then bring the rest home...
gotta love them though!Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Ok fellas....new pics coming tomorrow...the growth is amazing so far!!! And Skip...be sure to post updates as well! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
okie dokie
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Ok fellas....new pics coming tomorrow...the growth is amazing so far!!!
[Image: 469969.jpg] :shock:
lolololololl
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Here's the update for June so far...everything looking good! And knock on wood....my new metal fence seems to be working against my furry friends! Smile

here we have a few pics from the first week in June....different angles...nice progression from the end of May.

[Image: 12.jpg]

Close up of the tomato rows....

[Image: 13.jpg]

Aerial Shot! but LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the right side!!!!! And intruder approaching the sacred garden!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 14.jpg]

Here is a CLOSE UP!!! Now I just whistled to my dog....

[Image: 15.JPG]

Here comes Rocky the Boxer....but the action was too quick and no pic was taken...but that damn rabbit ran for his LIFE!! LOL

-----------------------------------------------------

Second weeks in June....

[Image: 16.JPG]

Tomatoes are really growing nicely.... Smile

[Image: 17.JPG]

Peppers and Eggplants....

[Image: 18.JPG]

Nice close up of the Zucchini plant which is looking amazing!

[Image: 19.JPG]

Close up my Cubenelle Pepper plant....look at the little pepper forming...

[Image: 20.JPG]

Cant forget about the basil..... Smile

[Image: 21.JPG]

That's it for now!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

i may have you beat as far as amaizing growth... I have Zuchini already and harvested my bok choy!!!!

I'll take some snaps today if I remember.
I would love to see the zucchini skip. I have buds already there...but no actual zucchini growing like that pepper pic I showed.....so please take a pic!

Boy choy is expected just like the lettuce...my dad and neighbor have been eating their lettuce for weeks now...that grows quick..but good to hear Skip! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

Zuchini, Basil, Parsely, Lemon Balm...

[Image: DSCN0410.jpg]

Look at the zuchs in the clos(er) up

[Image: DSCN0411.jpg]

Rosemary, celentro, tomatoes

[Image: DSCN0412.jpg]

The celentro is now over 4 foot tall (freakish)

[Image: DSCN0413.jpg]

I Already partially harvested the bokchoy... I also planted some collard greens (couldn't find any swiss chards)

[Image: DSCN0414.jpg]