Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bundles
My cigar count is quickly decreasing and I figured bundles would be good right now considering I am a little low on cash.  I am looking to move from mild to a little stonger at the moment and wanted to ask suggestions on where and what to buy.  I have no experience buying bundles.  I'm looking for a nice, everyday smoke.  I can remember coming across a site awhile ago that was big on selling bundles but a name isn't coming to me right now.  On another note, does anybody know where I can get a good price on a box of Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sungrown?  Thanks!!
lucas, go to famous-smoke.com and pick yourself up a bundle of rocky patel sungrown factory selects. while you're there, pick up some flor de oliva's, and you might even consider a box of cubita sms. i normally pick up my cubita sms from atlantic, but being that if you were to purchase all these at once, you'd get free shipping (you get that with the rp's), you might just want to make it all in one shot. the rp's will run you about 40, the flor de olivas are going out for 30, and the cubita's closer to 50. but for the money, you will have some fantastic cigars.
scott81425 Wrote:lucas, go to famous-smoke.com and pick yourself up a bundle of rocky patel sungrown factory selects. while you're there, pick up some flor de oliva's, and you might even consider a box of cubita sms. i normally pick up my cubita sms from atlantic, but being that if you were to purchase all these at once, you'd get free shipping (you get that with the rp's), you might just want to make it all in one shot. the rp's will run you about 40, the flor de olivas are going out for 30, and the cubita's closer to 50. but for the money, you will have some fantastic cigars.
smart man,take his advice. The FSS RPSGS torps. are very nice as are the Flor De Oliva bundles.[italy][rob]
scott81425 Wrote:lucas, go to famous-smoke.com and pick yourself up a bundle of rocky patel sungrown factory selects. while you're there, pick up some flor de oliva's, and you might even consider a box of cubita sms. i normally pick up my cubita sms from atlantic, but being that if you were to purchase all these at once, you'd get free shipping (you get that with the rp's), you might just want to make it all in one shot. the rp's will run you about 40, the flor de olivas are going out for 30, and the cubita's closer to 50. but for the money, you will have some fantastic cigars.
Those are some great suggestions Scott. You may also want to check on Mr. Bundles and Fullers Pullers.
Tampa Sweethearts are good bundled cigars

I smoked the 500 and loved it and its about  34-37 with shipping

for 25
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
discdog Wrote:
Those are some great suggestions Scott. You may also want to check on Mr. Bundles and Fullers Pullers.

ditto all around gentlemen.  lynncigars.com also has an extensive bundled cigar repertoire.

if i may suggest go with the cubitas first.  top shelf premium quality at a bundle price.
I like consuegras and almost always have a maduro bundle around.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Famous Nic 3000's at Famous Smoke Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:Famous Nic 3000's at Famous Smoke Tongue

you really could just put up a huge order at famous smoke. as for the cuesta rey's you were looking for, go to atlanticcigar.com. they've got 5 packs going out for about 20. sounds like a good price to me.
sergione Wrote:Tampa Sweethearts are good bundled cigars

I smoked the 500 and loved it and its about  34-37 with shipping

for 25
for $10 more you can get premium quality at Atlantic with the Cubita SMS