Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give Me A F'ing Break!!!!!
"Al Qaida suspects sue Boeing, with ACLU's help"

I just can't believe this sh!t!!! [curse][curse][curse]

http://www.worldtribune.com/worldtribune/WTARC/2007/ss_terror_06_01.asp

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
kill all the lawyers.  -william shakespeare.

kill them tonite. - don henley.
[really]
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
did someone forget the A in ACLU stands for AMERICAN???

Those pricks are located in my building at 125 broad street. I see them on the elevator all the time. All hippies from the 60's. Funny as hell.
hippies smell.
yes they do like burning rope!! Rob quit sniffing them!! LMAO
What kind of country is it when a corporation is sued for transporting someone to be tortured?  A nation of laws?, nah-heck, let's slap thirty medals on George's chest and we'll pretend to be some banana republic that only pays lip service to rights and the idea that everyone has their day in court with legal representation.Cool
Maduro_Scotty Wrote:What kind of country is it when a corporation is sued for transporting someone to be tortured?  A nation of laws?, nah-heck, let's slap thirty medals on George's chest and we'll pretend to be some banana republic that only pays lip service to rights and the idea that everyone has their day in court with legal representation.Cool

If a criminal uses a gun during a stick-up, do you arrest & sue the miner who took the iron ore out of the ground?

As for rights & violations.......what about all the rights of the innocent victims of 9/11?

What about Daniel Pearl's rights? Or was taping & broadcasting his murder a "free Speech" issue for his killers?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Maduro_Scotty Wrote:What kind of country is it when a corporation is sued for transporting someone to be tortured?  A nation of laws?, nah-heck, let's slap thirty medals on George's chest and we'll pretend to be some banana republic that only pays lip service to rights and the idea that everyone has their day in court with legal representation.Cool

This gets to a fundamental question of whether people in our visiting our country and accused of a crime have the same rights an American citizen does.  The article doesn't say if they were in the country legally.  If they were not then I believe they should not have the same rights.  If they were here legally then they should have the same rights.

Bottom line here is they SHOULD NOT be able to sue the Boeing sub for flying them there "knowing they would be tortured".

And I'm not sure what "thirty medals on George's chest" have to do with this.  I'm assuming you mean Bush is the only President that ever held office while the US participated in torturing suspected terrorists?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
i agree with you on protection under the constitution jim.  illegals?  might as well be considered an invading army.  detain.  interrogate and dispatch. 

and right on tonto with suing the fellow who took the ore out of the ground.  greedy self interested sold their soul to satan lawyers in front of judges who legislate from the bench to the appeal of media brain washed clowns in the jury box.  just a recipe for disaster.

as for torturing suspected terrorists to gain information to save lives it doesn't bother me one iota.  it's not like their picking up random people on the streets and pulling their finger nails out.  don't want to be treated as a terror suspect?  easy.  don't hang around with terrorists or suspected terrorists.  again we need some lawyers to muddle these waters too.