Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck for words
Now this is something that doesnt happen to me very often, but I'm stuck for words here.

Rob pm'd me a while back to forewarn me of an impending strike on my home .... I now have to report that I cant sell my house to the new owner as there is no house to sell.

What I thought was going to be a beating with a few sticks, turned out to be the Holy Grail of Herfing treasure.

THE ashtray was sent by Rob and Jan as a house warming gift, and to coin my phrase ....... I'm gobbsmacked, I really dont know what to say, I am totally unworthy of such an artifact.

As if I were not looking forward to seeing you guys in September enough, I'm really really looking forward to it now ............... Wink

Thank you so much guys, I'm honoured to have you as friends.

Dave.

[Image: DSC00016.jpg]

I placed a Tony on THE Ashtray to give those less familiure with it a reference of scale.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Dave I got to see that thing first hand at Rob's last month. The thing is HUGE! On top of that it works great. Congrats on the new home and the new furniture.

Nice job ataboys to the Cowboy and Indian.
Nice work there Jan-the long island cowboy & Robto
Nice work there boys!  That's the way to warm a house...looks like about 10 cigars at a time.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
WOW!!...That is awesome!!!!

Great Work Guys!!!
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
that is one damn impressive hit.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Hard to think of anyone more deserving than Parkster Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Nice tray Parkster....Nice
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
What a great looking ashtray!!!
Awesome work there gents!!CoolCool