Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigars
So, I'm having a typical rotten day here. Tons of things going wrong. All sorts of problems and people loosing their tempers. Then my chief administrator officer calls me to ask how I am doing. I said "rotten, but nothing a good cigar can't cure". So he says: "Some on, I'll meet you downstairs" 5 minutes later we burning some decent tobacco in the lounge at Barcley Rex and shooting the breeze. We forged an even stronger relationship and I feel so much better!
Any job openings there Skip?  Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Back when I was superintendent here, I had a salesman that was always promising the customer outrageous things and then leaving it up to me to fulfill them.... This was in my highstrung days (before the drugs and therapy).

He found out I liked cigars and tried making nice by getting me Fuente's on a regular basis. I almost hated to see that c***sucker leave..

Cigars seem to smooth away some problems.

Maybe that's one of the problems with the U.N. They meet in a non-smoking building.
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
Odsman Wrote:Back when I was superintendent here, I had a salesman that was always promising the customer outrageous things and then leaving it up to me to fulfill them.... This was in my highstrung days (before the drugs and therapy).

He found out I liked cigars and tried making nice by getting me Fuente's on a regular basis. I almost hated to see that c***sucker leave..

Cigars seem to smooth away some problems.

Maybe that's one of the problems with the U.N. They meet in a non-smoking building.
Hey, you may be on to something!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:So, I'm having a typical rotten day here. Tons of things going wrong. All sorts of problems and people loosing their tempers. Then my chief administrator officer calls me to ask how I am doing. I said "rotten, but nothing a good cigar can't cure". So he says: "Some on, I'll meet you downstairs" 5 minutes later we burning some decent tobacco in the lounge at Barcley Rex and shooting the breeze. We forged an even stronger relationship and I feel so much better!
Sorry to hear that you had to push through a crappy time to reach the reward but it sounds like you have a good thing going there. Good for you, Fish. And I'm glad to know that you are feeling better. Smile
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
"chief administrator officer?"

i'm having dilbert flashbacks... he doesn't have pointy hair, does he?

thank the universe for well cured tobacco.
Bungalowbill Wrote:"chief administrator officer?"

lol, nah, he's about as regular as you can get. A good ol' Irish McKigney.
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:

ah, good.

a pint then! and some boiled cabbage for my horses!
Bungalowbill Wrote:[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:

ah, good.

a pint then! and some boiled cabbage for my horses!
that's about it!

Every time I had lunch with this guy it was a local pub where he had corned beaf and a split order of fries and onion rings Tongue

cigars make lots of things better.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool