Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize
WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT!!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE5981JK20091009?sp=true

It degrades all the other Nobel prizes that were ever awarded.....in all fields....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[img]file:///C:/Users/Rob/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-9.png[/img]*eek politics!*

Attached Files Image(s)

If we keep this up....we're going to have to write ourselves a nasty letter, telling us how nasty we are....
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Can't you see how fawking bwisy i am!

Fawk you hans brix!
Yasser Arafat, Al Gore, Jimmeh Carter and now Barak Obama. Caleb, do you really want to be in that club?
[pirate2]

Yasser Arafat, Al Gore, Jimmeh Carter and now Barak Obama. Caleb, do you really want to be in that club?
[pirate2]

i sold my nobel peace prize on ebay.  along with my papal blessing.
and before i forget...

politics!  politics!

Attached Files Image(s)

Please everyone join me in going to ESPN.com and voting "Barack Obama" as a write-in candidate for the Heisman Trophy!

He's won everything else this year, except the olympics, though by his own admission, he bowls like he's in the special olympics...
I've heard....that Obama was the person who taught Al Gore how to invent the internet!!

And that was after he told Al about Global warming too!