Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three the Hard Way
[Image: magnumpi.jpg]

[Image: 2photo28.jpg]

[Image: Team_Vietnam_2.jpg]

As I have no affiliation, Rick, TC and I are hitting three various targets all across the country. 

You have been warned.Wink

MEH! Tongue Another lone ranger looking for his 15 mins..... Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:MEH! Tongue Another lone ranger looking for his 15 mins..... Smile
Down, down, down -

Maduro PiPs is going down.

Gardening Sucks!

Cool
Magnum PI Wrote:[Image: magnumpi.jpg]

[Image: 2photo28.jpg]

[Image: Team_Vietnam_2.jpg]

As I have no affiliation, Rick, TC and are hitting three various targets all across the country. 

You have been warned.Wink

-... ..- - /  .-- .... .- - /  .- -... --- ..- - /  .... .. --. --. .. -. ... ..--.. 

[Image: 2photo13.jpg]

Big Grin

Magnum PI Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:MEH! Tongue Another lone ranger looking for his 15 mins..... Smile
Down, down, down -

Maduro PiPs is going down.

Gardening Sucks!

Cool
Well it was fun while it lasted for PI....now fortunately he will soon realize why I am called the Legend Killer. It was nice knowing you PI...but unfortunately you just sealed your fate with your comments and to further insult my innocent tomato plants is will make your disappearance that much enjoyable! Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
This Guy. Been on for how long and now wants to cause some hurt....

well someone is going to get a hurt real bad, and thats...

just wait and see
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:This Guy. Been on for how long and now wants to cause some hurt....

just wait and see
Yeah....just YOU wait & see....Confusedhock: Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
sergione Wrote:This Guy. Been on for how long and now wants to cause some hurt....

just wait and see
Yes Tonto, I will see, you may not after...[devil]
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:

just wait and see
Watch out.....or I'll just have to put in a call to the Firm Spokesman!!!Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
sergione Wrote:

just wait and see

serg = meh

PI = meh

terror will rain down upon you all!

Wink
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool