Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Th Peace is Broken.
The peace that has reigned and beautiful tranquility that has long blessed our forum must end now.  Factions think they can say whatever they want,  upstarts think they can rule the school.

I guess it wasnt enough that I have already made example of the principal members of the "Pickle Pals". The FIRM's proud name will be sullied no longer.  The hits have been ordered, carnage will reign.  What am I saying??

YIPPE KAY YAY MUTHA F#$&KER!

(2 shots fired!)

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
YEAH YEAH, and I am sure they are headed to the West Coast.  No biggie my pickle boys can handle it.  Doc will be in the safe house and as for me no worries nothing can touch me [smokin2]So I shall light one up with NO FEAR!!!!!!!
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Confusedhock:Tongue
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
-PO- Wrote:YEAH YEAH, and I am sure they are headed to the West Coast.  No biggie my pickle boys can handle it.  Doc will be in the safe house and as for me no worries nothing can touch me [smokin2]So I shall light one up with NO FEAR!!!!!!!
I'm sure they can! :? Confusedhock:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
.. .----. ...- . /  -... . . -. /  - --- .-.. -.. /  - .... .- - /  -. . ...- .- -.. .- /  .-- .. .-.. .-.. /  ... --- --- -. /  .... .- ...- . /  -... . .- -.-. .... /  ..-. .-. --- -. - /  .--. .-. --- .--. . .-. - -.-- .-.-.- 

[wow][wow]

Big Grin
Harpo Marx Wrote:.. .----. ...- . /  -... . . -. /  - --- .-.. -.. /  - .... .- - /  -. . ...- .- -.. .- /  .-- .. .-.. .-.. /  ... --- --- -. /  .... .- ...- . /  -... . .- -.-. .... /  ..-. .-. --- -. - /  .--. .-. --- .--. . .-. - -.-- .-.-.- 

[wow][wow]

Big Grin

Sounds about right, my good man![rob]
Tom, the Capo di tutti Capi admires your strength and eagerness to dissolve this blemish in our community. The Legend Killer always has your back! Make the Firm Proud!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Tom, the Capo di tutti Capi admires your strength and eagerness to dissolve this blemish in our community. The Legend Killer always has your back! Make the Firm Proud!

Well it isnt every day one gets to represent such a fine organization.
-PO- Wrote:YEAH YEAH, and I am sure they are headed to the West Coast.  No biggie my pickle boys can handle it.  Doc will be in the safe house and as for me no worries nothing can touch me [smokin2]So I shall light one up with NO FEAR!!!!!!!
amazing.  30 seconds into this thing and already po reverts back to form and starts selling out his compadres.  Tongue