Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The untold story
Mark Wrote:
Kwijibo Wrote:Im looking for the maduro.
I could probably score the Naturals, but your only chance of getting the Maddies is around XMas time.  Thats when the Anejos and Hemmingway Maddies are released.
Actually the UTS in natural are almost non -existant, very rare and not a regular production cigar.  Only the maduro is the standard wrapper for that cigar.

They may have made a Father's Day relase this year, but maybe not, so you should look around now as well.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
I could probably score the Naturals, but your only chance of getting the Maddies is around XMas time.  Thats when the Anejos and Hemmingway Maddies are released.
Actually the UTS in natural are almost non -existant, very rare and not a regular production cigar.  Only the maduro is the standard wrapper for that cigar.

They may have made a Father's Day relase this year, but maybe not, so you should look around now as well.
Hmmmm, wonder what I saw at the B&M.  Gonna have to go back and check it out.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:
Mark Wrote:

Hmmmm, wonder what I saw at the B&M.  Gonna have to go back and check it out.
oh no...Mark on the prowl!! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Might want to try tampasweetheart.