Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Episode 236 - Daddy's Little Girl (Revenge of the Gardener)
Magnum PI Wrote:Now, as a private detective, I've made many enemies over the years, but who could do something so diabolical? 

And why . . . . . ?

MEANWHILE, back in White Plains, the Evil Gardener was enjoying himself, listening to 'Its Raining Men!' on his iPod as he tended to his lawn.

[Image: chappellegaygardener.gif]

'With Magnum out of the way, everyone will have no choice but to think that my favorite 80's detective is the greatest of them all!' - claimed the Evil Gardener as he put up his new poster above his bed (see below).

'So long Magnum!  Don't hassel the Hoff!  Mawahahahahaha . . . . '
Now that's freakng funny, looking good LK Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
LIGHTS OUT PI, LIGHTS OUT! You have been served and blown out of the water....raise that white flag, son! Confusedhock:

Nice storyboard! Hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ps..Tom...those were printed before your promotion.....apologies. I will print a new batch for the WC beating. Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:LIGHTS OUT PI, LIGHTS OUT! You have been served and blown out of the water....raise that white flag, son! Confusedhock:

ps..Tom...those were printed before your promotion.....apologies. I will print a new batch for the WC beating. Smile
You won't even get a chance my friend
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
LK, you destroyed M,pi with the impressive display of firepower.

But he is killing you with the storyboards. lol And we all know how closely you resemble the Lawn Guy.

You guys have moved into the next level of bombs, no more will we simply send a box and post a pic. Well done, all! 
-PO- Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:LIGHTS OUT PI, LIGHTS OUT! You have been served and blown out of the water....raise that white flag, son! Confusedhock:

You won't even get a chance my friend
Booooom!! Cool
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com