Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WC Trying to Pick Off the Capo
Bothers and Sisters of the Leaf we have a new Head family now

[color="red"]DA WEST COAST CARTEL

The Firm is no more :?
[/color]
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
there are others to fill the void, if you think you took out the top, the firm is far from done!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:there are others to fill the void, if you think you took out the top, the firm is far from done!

To this I say

MEH.....Doc was flexing his strength on this hit. I have seen his arsenal, trust me , ya'll dont want to mess with the Doc

Great hit Doc and way to hit MP's taste prefer. That just make the hit more atomic
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Doc was definitely flexing his muscles.....but a single shot doesn't take out the Legend Killer....and keep in mind that the LK didn't even start firing back yet. The packages sent to you and Jess were warm ups. Tongue I'm a bit wounded....but still in command....and it looks like its gonna be a long summer! Confusedhock:
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:Doc was definitely flexing his muscles.....but a single shot doesn't take out the Legend Killer....and keep in mind that the LK didn't even start firing back yet. The packages sent to you and Jess were warm ups. Tongue I'm a bit wounded....but still in command....and it looks like its gonna be a long summer! Confusedhock:
Can I quote you on that LK?
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
[user=63]-PO-[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:Doc was definitely flexing his muscles.....but a single shot doesn't take out the Legend Killer....and keep in mind that the LK didn't even start firing back yet. The packages sent to you and Jess were warm ups. Tongue I'm a bit wounded....but still in command....and it looks like its gonna be a long summer! Confusedhock:

You can quote it PO....
write down.......
repeat it out loud.....or
tattoo it to your forehead! Tongue

The LK says JUST BRING IT!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:[user=63]-PO-[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=309]Maduro PiPs[/user] wrote:
Quote:Doc was definitely flexing his muscles.....but a single shot doesn't take out the Legend Killer....and keep in mind that the LK didn't even start firing back yet. The packages sent to you and Jess were warm ups. Tongue I'm a bit wounded....but still in command....and it looks like its gonna be a long summer! Confusedhock:

You can quote it PO....
write down.......
repeat it out loud.....or
tattoo it to your forehead! Tongue

The LK says JUST BRING IT!
Oh I will my good man I will Tongue