Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to blow a paycheck in 10 minutes
FSU Stogie Wrote:BMW decided that they would use only a REALLY expensive tire size on this car:X

-Ben
I know - the run flats, right?  I saw that you have an mz4 in the other thread.  Wonderful car.  My dad has a regular z4.  We love bmws.  I just got a new three series coupe a few weeks ago, best car I have ever owned (not that that says much).  I would love to see pics of your mz4 if you have any.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:that's less than my average fishing reel [color="red"]or my average box of cigars[/color].
Confusedhock:  Oh my.  Dare I ask what that might be?
[user=624]Magnum PI[/user] wrote:
Quote:
FSU Stogie Wrote:BMW decided that they would use only a REALLY expensive tire size on this car:X

-Ben
I know - the run flats, right?  I saw that you have an mz4 in the other thread.  Wonderful car.  My dad has a regular z4.  We love bmws.  I just got a new three series coupe a few weeks ago, best car I have ever owned (not that that says much).  I would love to see pics of your mz4 if you have any.

Not run flats, worse...high performance low profile tires that cost me an arm and a leg. But alas, as of saturday the car is gone. Picked up the new G35 sedan and loving it for a change. BMW is going to have to win my business back. It will take me a couple years to get over my latest incident with them :X

-Ben
FSU Stogie Wrote:[user=624]Magnum PI[/user] wrote:
Quote:

-Ben

Not run flats, worse...high performance low profile tires that cost me an arm and a leg. But alas, as of saturday the car is gone. Picked up the new G35 sedan and loving it for a change. BMW is going to have to win my business back. It will take me a couple years to get over my latest incident with them :X

-Ben
Don't know what BMW did to piss you off, but I will say that the G35 is a gorgeous car.  My brother is looking at them now.  I went with him for a test drive and thought it was awesome.  He is deciding what version he wants.  Enjoy it.
Yeah, those G35's are gorgeous all right. How do you like it? I have heard that they are uncomfortable to ride in, but haven't had the pleasure. What say ye?
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Infiniti G35? Great little car. Fast as all heck. My friend has one, the 2-door (midlife crisis thing). He loves it. I have the FX 35. Like my friend with the G, I have nothing but good things to say about it.
The 2door G35 is the ONLY way to do it.  The 4 door looks like Butt and like every other car on the road.  The 2door is like hot sex on wheels. 
Big Grin
[user=11]B-Dub Cigar Ambassador[/user] wrote:
Quote:Yeah, those G35's are gorgeous all right. How do you like it? I have heard that they are uncomfortable to ride in, but haven't had the pleasure. What say ye?

LOVE IT. Rides beautifully (G35 Sport) and beautifully redesigned. Its the 2007 so its all new from the engine down to the trim. 306 HP and it moves for a 4 door! Its a bit of a change but I think they are far from uncomfortable. Pretty cushy seat actually Big Grin. So far infiniti has treated me great too. Overally a great buying experience with a GREAT car. The 6 speed shifts smooth as butter too. Its really designed beautifully. I have a bit of sportiness with a bit of luxury with a big of HP Cool. I give it a thumbs up so far and actually like it a little more than my BMW.

-Ben
[user=37]Djaric[/user] wrote:
Quote:The 2door G35 is the ONLY way to do it.  The 4 door looks like Butt and like every other car on the road.  The 2door is like hot sex on wheels. 
Big Grin

Thanks ASS Tongue I like the 2 door but I love the NEW 4 door. I would have considered the 2 door if the new G37 coupe was not coming out for 08. Here is the car, I think its great and having a back seat is incredibly practical lol

-Ben
i love the 4 door too. Great lines. Looks like a space shp and that sound... That growl... Like a big cat ready to attack. Makes my heart race.