• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sancho Panza Belicoso
Sancho Panza Belicoso
5-1/2 x 52
Wrapper/Binder/Filler: Cuba
Date: 06-28-07
Smoke Time: 70 minutes

[Image: spbeli1-30.jpg]

Prelight:  A perfect tan wrapper with a nice dusting of plume.  No veins or blemishes at all.  There was a floral aroma with a bit of barnyard.  Prelight flavor was dominataed by mild tobacco flavors.

[Image: spbeli2-30.jpg]

1/3:  The first third started off with dry hay flavors accompanied by creamy and earthy undertones.  It was mild-bodied with a short finish, and the ash was firm and medium gray.

2/3:  The dry hay flavor evolved into a pleasant grassiness, and a saltiness joined the earthy undertone.  Though still mild in body, the flavors became a bit fuller.

[Image: spbeli3-30.jpg]

3/3:  The salty/earthy flavor intensified a bit, and came to the forefront of the flavor profile.  The grassiness bittered just a little bit and became a little spicy – especially at the tip of my tongue.

[Image: spbeli-nub-30.jpg]

Overall:  A nice mild Beli with a nice evolution of flavors.  I would certainly be able to enjoy this at any time of the day – mild enough for breakfast time, and at the same time satisfying enough for a nightcap.

i'm sorry what were you reviewing again? Wink
Nice review! I have only one of these from a LCDH last year....actually looked at it today. Now I wanna light it up!Tongue
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
eff that i need to pull out this month's maxim again. Wink
lol
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
MaytagMan Wrote: Time: 70 minutes

A perfect tan wrapper with a nice dusting of plume.  No veins or blemishes at all.  There was a floral aroma with a bit of barnyard.  Prelight flavor was dominataed by mild tobacco flavors.

But what about the cigar?

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
MaytagMan Wrote: Time: 70 minutes

A perfect tan wrapper with a nice dusting of plume.  No veins or blemishes at all.  There was a floral aroma with a bit of barnyard.  Prelight flavor was dominataed by mild tobacco flavors.

But what about the cigar?

there's a cigar in that picture?
Great review MaytagMan.  I've considered these a couple of times but the reviews have had them from mild to full.  It just seems like it's outside my preferences and this sinches it for me.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.