Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobgun Bomb
Well, my internet service has been out all day and didn't come back up till this evening late. So, I've missed most of the carnage that has transpired today.

Well, more damage at Stogie Fresh Central. Bobgun scored a direct hit. Damage...

[Image: Bobgun-Bomb.jpg]

Man, you guys play dirty. Right when I'm leaving town you hit. I mean I have to be up tomorrow at 6:00 am and will be in Antigua, Guatemala tomorrow evening... And here I am typing like a fool at nearly midnight.

But some things just must be said.... THE DOC CAN HIT YOU FROM ANY PART OF THE WORLD!

I'm pretty riled now and somebody better watch out because, PAYBACKS.... well, you know... [wow][wow]

Thanks again BObgun, you made my day. I'm taking some of those smokes with me to Guate. Big Grin

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
how long you gonna be away for Doc?? Sounds nice....

NICE HIT BOB!! Smile FIRM STYLE!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
safe trip doc.
wow, nice hit. enjoy your trip doc.
Nice Hit Bobgun

have a good trip Doc
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
geez is the fartsmell officially dead now?  can i get a ruling from the judges?
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:geez is the fartsmell officially dead now?  can i get a ruling from the judges?
No way!!! We're just warming up. Big Grin

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:geez is the fartsmell officially dead now?  can i get a ruling from the judges?
No way!!! We're just warming up. Big Grin

Doc

hmmmm....where have i head THIS before?

[Image: chernobyl_map.gif]