Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF!!!!!!!!!
A couple of quotes come to mind as you prattle on, Mario...

"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth." Matthew 5:5

I guess we don't have anything to fear from Mario after all...

"What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?" Mark 8:36

Something to consider...

(06-17-2011, 04:14 AM)MaytagMan Wrote: A couple of quotes come to mind as you prattle on, Mario...

"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth." Matthew 5:5

I guess we don't have anything to fear from Mario after all...

"What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?" Mark 8:36

Something to consider...

This is coming from an ordained clergyman!
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
THIS IS THE COMING FROM THE SHEPHARD'S TOP SHEEP AKA HIS BOYFRIEND! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
THIS IS THE COMING FROM THE SHEPHARD'S TOP SHEEP AKA HIS BOYFRIEND! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
(06-18-2011, 12:11 AM)Maduro PiPs Wrote: THIS IS THE COMING FROM THE SHEPHARD'S TOP SHEEP AKA HIS BOYFRIEND! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH

You make these comments as if I was the one with the sausage fetish... maybe you should give Fr. Norris up the road at the Church of our Lady of Mt. Carmel. Arrange for Confession, and maybe arrange for your last rites, because after PO is finished with you, this will be your next stop...

http://www.cassidyflynnfuneralhome.com/services.htm

Holy Crap!!!! That funeral home is close to the LK compound..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........PO finishes the LK??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA And dont lie Bill....you like a good sausage...I see you have a thing for meat. Playing with your "smoker" everyday! LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

LOL!!!!!!!!

Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster