Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Firm, eh?
I wondered what The Firm was all about...  

Now it is clear...
 http://www.firmdirect.com/

Hope they are working out with those tapes...  they are gonna need it...

[smokin3]

Well MM, im sorry you had to find out on your own.

This was a secret only known by very few, not any more I guess.

Its true, the Firm is really a bunch of gay aerobic instructors that strive to shed the excess pounds of fat mid-western house wives.

This cigar thing was just a big front. Now the world knows the true identity of the firm, aerobic instructors.....for fat womenTongue

The WCC is very pleased with you MMCool
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
sergione Wrote:The WCC is very pleased with you MMCool

That's a funny statement Serg since that is all the WCC got left!!! You guys are done.....the war was over on 7/3. You guys took so many beatings by the Elite Firm, it really seemed to be unfair. I suggest you start aiming lower now...maybe after PO and Doc find their BALLS under all that rubble!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

ps..MM....old joke man!! LOL Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007

here's serge at the last wcc press conference from the refugee shelter they now call home:

[Image: 20030425007100510.jpg]

like mario said it's over.  ended 7/3.  the firm doesn't go door to door rooting out the leftovers.  do yourselves a favor, lay down your cleaning products and walk away quietly.  Tongue

oh yeah there's a compliment i want. Tongue
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! Thanks for helping with the rubble cleaning...LOL
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
sergione Wrote:Well MM, im sorry you had to find out on your own.

This was a secret only known by very few, not any more I guess.

Its true, the Firm is really a bunch of gay aerobic instructors that strive to shed the excess pounds of fat mid-western house wives.

This cigar thing was just a big front. Now the world knows the true identity of the firm, aerobic instructors.....for fat womenTongue

The WCC is very pleased with you MMCool

-.- . . .--. /  .. - /  ..- .--. /  .- -. -.. /  -.-- --- ..- .----. .-.. .-.. /  -... . /  ... --- .-. .-. -.-- 

.-. . .- .-.. /  ... --- .-. .-. -.-- [wow]

Big Grin
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! Thanks for helping with the rubble cleaning...LOL
Laugh now you two...