Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El Cobres.....new price!
Poriggity Wrote:Well, for those that cared, I got billed from discountcigars.org.  Shipping on the box of El Cobre's to here in CA cost $10.  Total bill for the box was about $100.  Not too bad, as long as they are as good as you guys say they are Wink
Scott  
These are a great smoke at a great deal.
Makes me wanna go spend the $$ for another box, but I think my wife would kill me Smile
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

I finally ordered a box this past Thursday night.... Smile

UPS just rang my doorbell at 9:15pm with a package.....

I opened it up to find a bundle......(Now it would have been nice to have a box, :?)

but the important thing was that I got the cigars at a great price!!! Big Grin Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Yeah, I was bummed when I heard we wouldn't be getting a box but I think the savings is worth it!  I would like to get an el cobre box for these though if anyone has one they don't need.  MAN, I'm a box mooch!Tongue 
macallan2 Wrote:Yeah, I was bummed when I heard we wouldn't be getting a box but I think the savings is worth it!  I would like to get an el cobre box for these though if anyone has one they don't need.  MAN, I'm a box mooch!Tongue 
I thought someone had mentioned it earlier, about it being bundles instead of boxes, but I couldn't remember...but it still said boxes on the site......I could have called to make sure....but the main thing is that I got the cigars.Big Grin
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
My next question is the most important of all.....Wink

How long do I wait before starting to smoke them? Big Grin
they dont do boxes any longer. Especially at that price. But, in a bundle you get 1 more cigar!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:they dont do boxes any longer. Especially at that price. But, in a bundle you get 1 more cigar!

[doh]

I didn't even realize that Big Grin
It was me Jan....since I got them last month. What I did though was removed them from the bundle and placed them together in an empty LFD cedar SLB box....does the trick! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I put mine in an unused tray from the Antietum & then put them in the tower.