Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heritage Cigar Festival in Ybor City/Tampa...
I'll be in Tampa for this event and was talking to Crowb8 about getting together while I'm down there for some herf time. We're hoping there may be some other SC members from the area who'd like to join in the fun...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/event.php?eid=312898880272&index=1

http://www.cigarheritagefestival.com/

Continuing a Tampa Tradition

Come join the fun and ambiance of Ybor City for a day of activities celebrating the rich cigar heritage that once made Tampa the "Cigar Capital of the World." Join thousands of cigar enthusiasts at the 11th annual festival!

See master cigar makers Wallace and Margarita Reyes attempt to break the record for "World's Longest Cigar."

Shop the World's Finest Cigars
Cuesta Rey
Arturo Fuente
Rocky Patel
Camacho
Los Blancos
Primer Mundo
and many more!

Happening at the Festival:

Kid Zone
Food Court
Cigar Accessories
Tours of the Ybor City Museum State Park
Cigar Rolling
Live Entertainment
Charity Beer Garden
Authentic Cultural Food Vendors
Cultural Activities For The Whole Family
Ybor City Fresh Market

Cigar Dave
Cigar Dave Show Live Broadcast

Game Zone
Featuring NCAA Football, Poker, Dominos, & More
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
I attended last year for the first time. Good food, good people, picked up some great cigars, learned a lot and enjoyed Cigar Dave doing his radio show live from the festival.

Let's meet up!

[pirate2]
Ah I've only been to Ybor City twice when I was younger.  I remember clubs, cigars and music on the corner parks. 
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
That sounds like a cool event.  I wish I could make it down for that.
I like smoking lightning
I've been to Ybor City a few times.  It is an amazing place if you like cigars.  Great food, music, and the women are ridiculous.  Highly recommended.[thumbsup]
Well it seems like we may have a spare hotel room if anyone is interested in coming down for it. Just IM me if your interested...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Attendance so far:

Aracos

Crowb8

Cheaphumidorsdotcom

You?

Come on down fellas, it'll be a great day. I may me able to pick you up at the Tampa or St. Pete airport if you want to come down just for the day.

Dan

[pirate2]