Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trip to The KWIK E MART.
I bet you had to google that and copy and paste Tom ass........Nahass.....
Cool

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Serg,
Looks like fun!  I love the simpsons!  I can't wait to see that movie.  I may have to make a trip to LA for that store!
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

sergione Wrote:I bet you had to google that and copy and paste Tom ass........Nahass.....
Cool

Actually I won a bet years ago by knowing his last name, so Tongue

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Got to check out the one in Henderson, NV when I was out there after my mom passed.  The Squishee flavors were the sugariest things I ever had.  It was awesome.  I especially liked the Krusty brand cereal with such quotes as, "image on box does not represent what's in the box" and Krusty's nutritional guarantee, "I guarantee I was paid to say this cereal is nutritional".  Haven't tried the Buzz cola yet but got a 6-pk. of that as well.  I would LOVE to get my hands on that Radioactive Man comic book if you guys ever see one at any of these stores. 

The story in the Vegas paper was that there are 150 of these Kwik-E-Marts across the globe.  Stores had to apply and were in a drawing to see who got the spots.  The 7-11 owners had to pay for all the remodel themselves to the tune of $100k and were more than willing to do it.Confusedhock:  I'm sure their making that money back twice over though.

Oh, and 3 hours to wait for a freakin' donut!  I wouldn't even do that back when I was heavy into smoking the hippie lettuce!Tongue