Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCORE-TOUCHDOWN!
Debbi is a Harry Potter enthusiast. She lives for the books and has gone to great lengths to get them when they first come out.

I don't know what it's like in your neck of the woods, but here, the people who stood on line at Barnes and Nobles for up to 12 hours walked away with a wrist bracelet after they ran out which entitled them to stand in line again the next days for another 7 hours for first pick at the second day delivery of the books.

Deb suggested yesterday that BJ's (for those of you who do not know what that is, it is just like Sam's club or Costco) may have it. I looked at her like she was mad, then she reminded me that after she got her copy last book, the next day BJ's had this huge rack of them. So, 24 hours after they went on sale we rode out to Freeport BJ's and viola... there they were. $28.95 each. No limit. Hundreds of them.
Didn't even have to wait up here if you didn't want to!  Was in Barnes & Noble yesterday and they had a whole table of them their for the taking.  Of course, they were $34.95 each and at that price I can buy 5-7 books off the clearance table...

Glad to hear you were able to get it though!
They are all over in my town, no waiting, they even have a pallet at Costco
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
If anybody wants one I can get them for around $25.