Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the Hell's Everybody Doing?
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Family & kids are good. Work....meh...
[really]Smile
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Family & kids are good. Work....meh...
[really]Smile
yeah....Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
as for the topic at hand i continue to be amazed and blessed at having three beautiful kids who think enough of me to want to share their time with me and an incredibly supportive wife who puts up with me. 

work?  in this economy i'm just thankful to have a job.

on the side i've gotten into shootfighting over the past three months and have taken to it like a fish to water despite numerous bruises, welts and broken teeth.  awesome sport and the most intense workout period.
Hmmm... well, this may be more of an introduction to my life than an update for most of you, but here it goes.

Work...  well I am a teacher, and school starts up again in about 2-1/2 weeks...   damn...    less SC time during the day.

My wife's last day at the Fire Dept is the 15th.  She is leaving after seven years there (Working Fire Prevention, etc) to start nursing school.  Will be a couple of long years, but the rewards will be worth it - she has been wanting this for a while...   At least having her BA already eliminates some requirements.

I finally ordered my Aristocrat!  7 weeks and counting.

Have herfed a bit with PO this summer - he works a few short minutes from my house, and we have been plotting futher decimation of "the not-so-firm"

Our pup Zoe is growing like gangbusters, and she has a great personality.

Built a couple of pergolas in the back this summer - a lot of work, but they are finally done.  My suspicions have been confirmed - redwood splinters suck ass!

Did I mention I love cigars?   Mmmmmm.

SC kicks ass.
Cool

HECTIC!!! I have been trying to get my brother ready to go off and start school and all at the same time getting my sorry ass back in school. I need to get a job but hardly have the time to look for one! I havent had a cigar in quite sometime (week or two?) and I have just been busy busy busy! After the passing of my parents, I think I am finally starting to get a grip on my life again. I need a good smoke though to help it alongBig Grin On another note, I met an awesome girl who I think things are going to turn serious with and who makes me pretty damn happy!

-Ben
mad4maduro Wrote:Life is good...no. Life is GREAT. The twins are 2 and a half and I just can't belive how much I love them! My beautiful wife is wonderful. I have been at my state job for a year now and I still love it. My art has been doing well -- getting some local attention. I am prepping for an Art and Music Festival at the end of August and I expect to do pretty well. Currently, I am finishing up a cup of coffee, after which I will throw my leg over the ol scoot and head out on my journey from NY to MI to meet up with a couple hundred other sober bikers. (for those that are unaware, I am a recovering alcoholic..sober 11 years Big Grin) We will be occupying a campground in Otisville, MI where there will be recovery workshops, campfire AA meetings and scenic rides along the great lakes, a poker run and other bike games, etc...I can't wait! WOoooooooooooHOooooooooooooooooo

WOW! Can't believe it's already been 2.5 years!

By the way, Baby Dub #1 is sitting on my lap helping me "read" this, and just said, "HEY! He's saying hi to me!" about this icon...

[welcome]

Talk about a great kid smiley! LOL

Great to hear from you M4M. I need to commission another painting from you, as soon as I sell the house in Reno and buy the one in Memphis. PM me your cell phone if you get a chance.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:as for the topic at hand i continue to be amazed and blessed at having three beautiful kids who think enough of me to want to share their time with me and an incredibly supportive wife who puts up with me. 

on the side i've gotten into shootfighting over the past three months and have taken to it like a fish to water despite numerous bruises, welts and broken teeth.  awesome sport and the most intense workout period.
Isn't this just an excuss to wrestle with sweaty men?Confusedhock::?  WinkBig Grin
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:as for the topic at hand i continue to be amazed and blessed at having three beautiful kids who think enough of me to want to share their time with me and an incredibly supportive wife who puts up with me. 

Isn't this just an excuss to wrestle with sweaty men?Confusedhock::?  WinkBig Grin

any time big guy.  you make it two minutes the next box of smokes is on me.Wink

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ymw4RPfqK08

is this wrestling with sweaty men?  the master royce gracie.  two words: triangle choke.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hpaeX1gHAI8

All I have to do is fall on you.....gravity is my friend....
Why in the hell would you choose to do something like this to yourself?  I mean seriously, why don't you just give me $50, I'll kick ya in the nuts, and we'll call it a day! Tongue  I see a new entertainment piece for the next LI herf.  Rob vs. Tonto while smoking stogies.