Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin Brothers humidors
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:T, let me know if you can't see anything, or if you don't want to update your puter, I'll post the pics seperately for ya, I think you'd really like these humis...besides, I could use the posts to help catch Tankie...
This is waaay funny that just popped up. I may need to upgrade.[lol]

Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6. When it was released in August of 2001 Internet Explorer 6 was a cutting edge browser, unfortunately after nearly 8 years the technology behind Internet Explorer 6 has lost its luster. Internet Explorer 6 lacks many powerful features and security enhancements of modern browsers. It is also very poorly lacking in standards compliance which means it's simply unable to render sites properly without hours of hacks and workarounds.

The last version of Internet Explorer 6 was called Service Pack 1 for Internet Explorer 6 and was released in December of 2004. By continuing to run Internet Explorer 6 you are open to any and all security vulnerabilities discovered since that date. In October of 2006, Microsoft released version 7 of Internet Explorer that, in addition to providing greater safety in navigation, which allows the Internet Explorer browser to identify as' modern browsers'. Microsoft has launched Internet Explorer 7 as a high-priority update, and is now available to download for free without any certification requirements. As of Feb 12th, 2008 Microsoft is forcing updates to Internet Explorer 6 in order to move people towards the much improved and secure version 7. Please ensure you don't hamper this process. It's for your own good!

Download Internet Explorer 7 NOW!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

nice stuff.
Those are bad ass
I like smoking lightning
nayslayer Wrote:update your flash    http://www.adobe.com

HELP!

[size=2][/size] 

[size=2] 

[size=2]It says this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the folder options control panel.

How can this be?[/size] [/size]I re installed flash, reader and shockwave. I tried google chrome, mozilla and IE. WTF could be wrong. My pc lets me everywhere I want to go but here. It's never done this.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:

HELP!

It says this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the folder options control panel.

How can this be?
I re installed flash, reader and shockwave. I tried google chrome, mozilla and IE. WTF could be wrong. My pc lets me everywhere I want to go but here. It's never done this.

Go to this site: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/

About half way down the page you should see "Adobe Flash Player"... What do you see under that?

[user=1330]Matt-N-Ga.[/user] wrote:
Quote:Caleb, NO, I will not be selling a kidney, half my liver and a lung to buy one, I wish though.  But if I sold those parts, I could only drink half as much, I'd be drunk longer (not sure if that is a good or bad thing) and could only smoke half as much...[lol][lol][lol]
What are the prices on these?
I like smoking lightning
Teck1337 Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:

HELP!

[size=2][/size] 

[size=2] 

[size=2]It says this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the folder options control panel.

How can this be?[/size] [/size]I re installed flash, reader and shockwave. I tried google chrome, mozilla and IE. WTF could be wrong. My pc lets me everywhere I want to go but here. It's never done this.

Go to this site: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/

About half way down the page you should see "Adobe Flash Player"... What do you see under that?

I see 2 boxes, shockwave and flash player. It says install complete on both. The curser even makes a swoosh sound when you wave over the create, see and about.

I see test the player and the same thing works in the red boxes.

Moxilla still says.    It says this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the folder options control panel.

Chrome has a blank  black page. How odd

Ie does nothing.

I QUIT!

tafdom Wrote:I see 2 boxes, shockwave and flash player. It says install complete on both. The curser even makes a swoosh sound when you wave over the create, see and about.

I see test the player and the same thing works in the red boxes.

Moxilla still says.    It says this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the folder options control panel.

Chrome has a blank  black page. How odd

Ie does nothing.

I QUIT!
Well, if you like we can do a quick & easy teamviewer sesson which allows us to share the same screen & figure out what the problem is... If your interested drop me a PM & we'll get it done Smile
Nice looking humi's.  Bet they are expensive!  But alas our cigars are worth it.