Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Build A Cigar Room
This guy did a great job.

Has anyone done anything like this?

http://www.ryandeyer.com/cigarroom/index.html
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Holy crap that guy had some seriousl time on his hands!Confusedhock:  I like the idea of doing a lounge and having the exhaust system due to what winters entail up here but man, I just don't know if it's worth all this...  Oh wait, yeah it is!Tongue

What a great job.  It looks awesome (even though it does seem to be overkill).
Very nice, but What the hell where is the walkin humidor?  If you are going to that much trouble to have a great looking cigar lounge you gotta have a walkin humi Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:Very nice, but What the hell where is the walkin humidor?  If you are going to that much trouble to have a great looking cigar lounge you gotta have a walkin humi Tongue

I agree Paul. One wall should have been shelves with a glass door in front. (unless this lunitic smokes cigarettes only)...

And then again, what's with that dopey window?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:Very nice, but What the hell where is the walkin humidor?  If you are going to that much trouble to have a great looking cigar lounge you gotta have a walkin humi Tongue

I agree Paul. One wall should have been shelves with a glass door in front. (unless this lunitic smokes cigarettes only)...

Boy, you guys are really tough on this poor guy who I think did something really cool. Perhaps the humi will be next. I like the window, it's like some cigar shops.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore

The problem with the window is that your wife can see that you're in there...

Take note, Paul...  Cool

Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Boy, you guys are really tough on this poor guy who I think did something really cool. Perhaps the humi will be next. I like the window, it's like some cigar shops.
Jimmie I have to agree with you. Mark did a really nice job on the room. I believe the window is strictly to see the tv while in the smoking room. He wanted someplace in the house to smoke and still be part of the family. His brother helped design and build the thing. Did a great job.

He asked to see some pics of my room, when I get home this weekend, I need to get those to him. Who knows, maybe the walkin is next.

I'm thinking that figured into the total cost of the room, sticking a flat screen in that dopey-ass window would've been the way to go . . . of course, I would've taken over the WHOLE basement, too, not just locked myself into a quarantined corner of it like a damn "pound puppy," looking out at the world from behind glass while I indulged my filthy habit . . . [really]

Honestly, he did a nice job and the ventilation system rocks. But I'd feel like I was in a cage. Guess this kind of thing can be added to the list of reasons why I'm not married.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
discdog Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

Jimmie I have to agree with you. Mark did a really nice job on the room. I believe the window is strictly to see the tv while in the smoking room. He wanted someplace in the house to smoke and still be part of the family. His brother helped design and build the thing. Did a great job.

He asked to see some pics of my room, when I get home this weekend, I need to get those to him. Who knows, maybe the walkin is next.
Don't get me wrong here guys, it's a beautiful room and was constructed well, JMHO that he left out a humi.  I don't mind the window and TV
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
MaytagMan Wrote:

The problem with the window is that your wife can see that you're in there...

Take note, Paul...  Cool
Noted Tongue