Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And one more thing.
The NFL will associate with dog murderers, drunk driving murderers, gun law violators, wife beaters, rapists, and Ray Lewis but Rush Limbaugh is not up to their standards? America is dead people. Services will be at 7:00.

Apparently, they all believe quotes that were never uttered, never sourced. And those "journalists" call themselves "professionals"!! They ignore the trial testimony & parole reports of their own players for the almighty $$
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
BTW....I've heard from a "source" that Michael Vick is going to do Alpo commercials....
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:BTW....I've heard from a "source" that Michael Vick is going to do Alpo commercials....
...ummmm....  and he signed an endorsement deal with Hush Puppies....  [winner]

seems to me that everyone misses the point with rush. he is paid to be an entertainer. paid to be controversial. he airs his uber-conservative views for the public to hear. let's face it, if he owned a part of the rams, he wouldn't be the most conservative owner in football. he wouldn't be the most "racist" owner in football. hell, there is nothing verifiable that says the man is a racist, he made a few comments the majority of people agreed with, but a few were offended by. again, to draw publicity for his show. and the 2 idiot players who came out and said they wouldn't play for a team owned by him are just that, idiots. he signs the checks. if he gives you the best offer, why wouldn't you play for him?
scott81425 Wrote:seems to me that everyone misses the point with rush. he is paid to be an entertainer. paid to be controversial. he airs his uber-conservative views for the public to hear. let's face it, if he owned a part of the rams, he wouldn't be the most conservative owner in football. he wouldn't be the most "racist" owner in football. hell, there is nothing verifiable that says the man is a racist, he made a few comments the majority of people agreed with, but a few were offended by. again, to draw publicity for his show. and the 2 idiot players who came out and said they wouldn't play for a team owned by him are just that, idiots. he signs the checks. if he gives you the best offer, why wouldn't you play for him?

Good points Scott but I don't think Rush sees it that way entirely!
scott81425 Wrote:seems to me that everyone misses the point with rush. he is paid to be an entertainer. paid to be controversial. he airs his uber-conservative views for the public to hear. let's face it, if he owned a part of the rams, he wouldn't be the most conservative owner in football. he wouldn't be the most "racist" owner in football. hell, there is nothing verifiable that says the man is a racist, he made a few comments the majority of people agreed with, but a few were offended by. again, to draw publicity for his show. and the 2 idiot players who came out and said they wouldn't play for a team owned by him are just that, idiots. he signs the checks. if he gives you the best offer, why wouldn't you play for him?
[thumbsup]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Very interesting that the head of the player's union just happens to be a big democrat doner/fundraiser.....must just be a coincidence....
scott81425 Wrote:seems to me that everyone misses the point with rush. he is paid to be an entertainer. paid to be controversial. [color="red"]he airs his uber-conservative views[/color] for the public to hear. let's face it, if he owned a part of the rams, he wouldn't be the most conservative owner in football. he wouldn't be the most "racist" owner in football. hell, there is nothing verifiable that says the man is a racist, he made a few comments the majority of people agreed with, but a few were offended by. again, to draw publicity for his show. and the 2 idiot players who came out and said they wouldn't play for a team owned by him are just that, idiots. he signs the checks. if he gives you the best offer, why wouldn't you play for him?

Compared to most of my friends, Rush is somewhat of a moderate  Wink

besides, the only color most of the NFL players respect, is green.
Vitamin G Wrote:

Compared to most of my friends, Rush is somewhat of a moderate  Wink

besides, the only color most of the NFL players respect, is green.
go figure