Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willing to sale my Tatuaje Stock
(10-14-2009, 09:23 PM)Hunlock Wrote:
crowb8 Wrote:
-PO- Wrote:If there is any interest I will go through my stock and sale off what i have.  I have several full boxes.  I will list them if there is interest.

I'm feeling the anger too PO. But I'm gonna smoke 'em while I got 'em. It's a shame what Pete's doing. Some are damn good cigars. People are unlikely to play his game though.

[pirate]

+1 No games here either, but Tat's are damn good smokes. I'll smoke 'em if I got 'em, but I won't jump through hoops to get them.

BTW, PO, if you sell of any singles or 5ers, let me know!!!
Same here
Hey I just happen to come across this thread. I am a HUGE Tat Nut and have MANY boxes in my collection. But I dont give a rat's ass about any limited series. I gave up on those chases back in 06 when I went after 5-6 Anejo boxes. I used all of my resources in this very forum since my local shops had limits on singles, nevermind boxes. That was the first and last time I would EVER chase a cigar down and pay the premium. Franks have come my way....and a few others like the Face this year, which I just threw in my humi and never touched yet. I happen to score TWO BLACK JARS filled with cigars 2 years ago and I actually gifted 1 to a friend. Like I said, I dont pay attention to that bullshit...I love the CAB Series, even though alot of my lounge brothers has been complaining about the recent quality of the latest stock. I dont know first hand since I am smoking 07 stock.. Smile But that is my take on this limited sh!t not just by Pete, but by ALL companies.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
I agree with Mario, the way companies handle these "Limited Edition" runs (not just Tatuaje, either) is enough to put me off. In this situation, I refuse to pay a premium for something that is "limited" but not necessarily "better". There are too many great smokes that are available all year round for me to buy into this garbage.
Like Mario just said I'm getting tired of all the company doing it not just Tat. If I could easily buy something then I will but I will not do a "waiting list" to get a cigar.
(01-16-2011, 06:06 PM)Matt-N-Ga. Wrote: Hey PO, you wouldn't happen to have a box of Noella Reservas you want to boycott out of your collection ?

Matt if you are still looking for a box try Kurt. I think he had some left but I may be mistaken.

I have a full box, but its waaaaay out of your price range! Lol
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
I got a box from Kurt last year and smoked through them all already. LOL

If he happens to have another, I'd love to have it. I'll give him a call tomorrow.
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!