Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vegas!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:the on wax off wax  force strong is with this one
[doh]
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:the on wax off wax  force strong is with this one
[doh]

[winner]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
i'd love to go into casa fuente and ask for a small batch.  when they explain they don't have any i'd love to answer oh i'm sorry i thought you sold fine cigars here.

up the irons.

have a blast sir and a safe trip.
That's what happens when you control that part of the market.  They couldn't give a damn but they do make a fine cigar at a rip off price.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:i'd love to go into casa fuente and ask for a small batch.  when they explain they don't have any i'd love to answer oh i'm sorry i thought you sold fine cigars here.

up the irons.

have a blast sir and a safe trip.
rotfl.  I agree, Litto makes a kick ass product.  I love the Gomez line, and I just ordered two small batch sticks.  Can't wait to try them.  But the Fuentes make some great cigars too - I just wish they were cheaper and readily available.
Quote:the on wax off wax  force strong is with this one

That was great! Wink
Ok kids, I leave in 24 hours.  Try to be good while I am gone.  I may have pics for you when I return, but hopefully I won't be able to post them . . . Wink
Have fun, don't get in any trouble.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Be safe PI and make sure you smoke a Casa Fuente for all of us!!