Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man down!!!
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:The LK has many weapons my friend.....just note that the Capo di tutti Capi put out that order on you....

enjoy the sticks bud... Smile
so it wasn't actually you?
The LK has many connections....and to pay respect to the Capi, these fine gentlemen like to take care of small nusances that surround the mighty LK! Smile

Okay, the blows to my head must have confused me...  if this was not actually you, but someone doing your bidding, it looks like I owe thanks to them as well!

I just jumped to the conclusion based on the return addy on the box...

Cool

MaytagMan Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:The LK has many weapons my friend.....just note that the Capo di tutti Capi put out that order on you....

The LK has many connections....and to pay respect to the Capi, these fine gentlemen like to take care of small nusances that surround the mighty LK! Smile

Okay, the blows to my head must have confused me...  if this was not actually you, but someone doing your bidding, it looks like I owe thanks to them as well!

I just jumped to the conclusion based on the return addy on the box...   of course it doesn't matter in your case Mario...  guilt by association you know...

Cool

make no mistake Mean Gene....it was all my doing and my order...I wanted you to know it was ordered by the Great LK....but a special solider owed me a favor and it was carried out at your expense! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007

LMAO @ Skip........[lol]   [lol]   [lol]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
The carnage is rampant right now. Everybody better close the door on the storm shelter.

Lz and Mario: Bam, Bam!

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
nice tag team there.