Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puroexpress
Anyone know what is up with Puroexpress website?

Thanks

No.....and we wouldn't know since it deals with illegal cuban cigars. But that might not be the case for you being in Canada. But no one can really answer that question here... [really]
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
There not illegal where I live. I am in Canada. Sorry
I noticed you are in Canada...that is why I mentioned that....look above....but its tough to find out why these sites are down....
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Ok thanks for the reply.

Good smokin to youWink
It seems the problem is only in Canada...sam told me thier website is working elsewhere.
good deal
They got cock-blocked by canada Customs, so they're not dealing with Canadian Customers anymore.

We have sissies who don't want to pay what it really costs for smokes to thank for this.(they returned packages to vendor every time they got taxes applied)
I live close to the USA border so I think I will have my orders shipped to my P.O. box over there.

[angel]
audio1der Wrote:They got cock-blocked by canada Customs, so they're not dealing with Canadian Customers anymore.

We have sissies who don't want to pay what it really costs for smokes to thank for this.(they returned packages to vendor every time they got taxes applied)
I hear what you saying Audio...but when the taxes are MORE than the cigars themselves, I couldn't swallow that. One of my friends up there just had this issue....they should just mark the boxes as something other than "cigars".
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster