Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sierra nevada anniversary ale
anyone else try it? i picked up a 6'er of it tonight at the liquor store, holy cow! what a good beer. if anyone is into ipa's, they should pick some of these up. yum!
scott81425 Wrote:anyone else try it? i picked up a 6'er of it tonight at the liquor store, holy cow! what a good beer. if anyone is into ipa's, they should pick some of these up. yum!

This beer is quite good. Lots of flavor, and just the right balance of hops!

~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
I want to try this one.  I love their Celebration Ale.
wingo Wrote:I want to try this one.  I love their Celebration Ale.
you won't be disappointed. my liquor store had quite a few when i was in there earlier today, if you have any trouble finding it, let me know.
I tried to make this beer.

I didn't put enough caramel grains in, but it came out well.

Lots of Cascade hops in this beer!!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Hunlock Wrote:I tried to make this beer.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
I stopped brewing beer a few years ago, I am curious how is the hop supply now? I know many including cascade were getting hard to find and the price of them was crazy. I bet I still have 3-4 pounds of hops in my freezer.
this is good.  I have been drinking a lot lately.  I also like the Porter.Tongue
[user=1827]ohman11[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Hunlock Wrote:I tried to make this beer.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
I stopped brewing beer a few years ago, I am curious how is the hop supply now? I know many including cascade were getting hard to find and the price of them was crazy. I bet I still have 3-4 pounds of hops in my freezer.

The hop supply is pretty good. My local guy still overcharges, but I can get them farm direct, which saves some coin...

What kind of hops do have???

Love to brew another IPA!!!!

I will have to look and see what I have.
ohman11 Wrote:I will have to look and see what I have.

Cool. If you are willing to part with some of them, please let me know.

Thanks!