Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigars vs. Sticks?
How do people feel about this:

Is it wrong to call a premium, hand-made cigar a "stick"?
no thoughts? comments?

Either way, it's still the same thing.  I've called them any one of 100 things.:dude:
i call them whatever comes out of my mouth at the time. cigars, gars, stogies, sticks, it doesn't matter. they're all the same thing to me.
StogieWonMon Wrote:How do people feel about this:

I guess all I can say is I call 'em whatever I feel like calling them!  Ain't no right or wrong as far as I'm concerned.  There's only what I like and what I don't like to smoke.Wink  Anyone who's that hung up on right vs. wrong when it comes to cigars and cigar smoking seems to be missing the whole point of smoking cigars if ya ask me!
I use both terms among some other phrases.. Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
StogieWonMon Wrote:How do people feel about this:

And sometimes you end up calling it a "dog rocket"  or worse! Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Heck I call them "smokes" half the time....people think I'm talking about cigarettes Confusedhock:
i just address them by their proper name: Litto Goodness or LG for short.
i think words like "stick" can be very useful in popping the hoity-toity image fine cigars have... let's bring the pleasure of a fine product to the everyday joe, so to speak. it probably comes down to personalities, in the sense that if someone were to actually get offended by vocabulary, they probably have no sense of irony and/or humor, which means you wouldn't want to herf with them anyways. fine cigars, like fine spirits, beer, food, and wine intimidate some folks, and that should never be the case. play it down to draw them in, i say, and everyone's better for it.

boy, that was way too serious. Big Grin