Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TBS Cigars
fishhound Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
admin Wrote:hmmm, that gives me an idea!   There is a Church for sale down the road.   Perhaps I can start a new religion...   We could really be real brothern of the leaf and reap all the non-profit tax benefits!!    Smoking cigars would be part of our religion, so we would be able to practice our religion without state bans or other intervention!   Confusedhock:

(yes, I have a sick twisted mind at times....  lol!    But it would be 100% legal)

anyone in?  Wink

And no, I'm not God.... nobody has to worship me!    Just pass the cutter and lighter and I will give you my blessing!
And on the holydays we smoke cubans at our ceremonies. Ahhhaa Legal cubans. Big Grin
i like where you're going with this guys. Cool
Me too. Tell us more Eric.
it's a topless church right? you know to get closer to nirvana and all. Cool
[wow] Our religion allows women in the church? Oh thats right, only topless ones with gags on there mouth.
the gags are for the sacrament later on in the service bob.  Cool 
thanks for all the great info and posts
admin Wrote:definately something interesting....   I wonder if it would even be possible.   A new religion!   1st Brothern of the Leaf

Would we have to use 50/50 for the "holy water"?

heck, it would be funny to just build a website around the whole theme!  lol!
I like this idea and there is come precedent for it.  The American Indian nation of Apache have their legally sanctioned sacrament, i.e. peyote. The Rastas in Jamaica have their sacrament, i.e. ganga....[smokin3]  So what is to stop us from forming our religion and securing legal sanction for tobacco as our sacrament. We could have thousands of members world wide legally indulging in their sacrament as they see fit, unaffected by the current laws that restrict or ban our sacrament, our legally sanctioned ceremonies could be known as "herfs"......  [cigar]
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Ok, any lawyers in the house?   I mean really, as funny as this all sounds, it could actually work.   I do believe in the tobacco God who has giveth us such a divine leaf to enjoy.   would our religion really be intouchable by state laws on smoking in public?  one has the right to practice religion anywhere, and tobacco is a legal product.   Its not like an excuse to smoke the wacky leaf in public !  Wink
admin Wrote:hmmm, that gives me an idea!   There is a Church for sale down the road.   Perhaps I can start a new religion...   We could really be real brothern of the leaf and reap all the non-profit tax benefits!!    Smoking cigars would be part of our religion, so we would be able to practice our religion without state bans or other intervention!   Confusedhock:

(yes, I have a sick twisted mind at times....  lol!    But it would be 100% legal)

anyone in?  Wink

And no, I'm not God.... nobody has to worship me!    Just pass the cutter and lighter and I will give you my blessing!

dude Ill join your cul. . . . . .er . . . .religion Wink

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
http://www.startchurch.com/2006/501/501c3.asp

Ok, I'm in...  need 11 more brothers of the leaf to donate $100!  lol!  Wink

We wil be the 12 disciples of the 1st Brothern of the Leaf
Start your own church for 1199.00 bux is not a bad idea........are you sure we wont go to hell after all this...

WAIT.....if we have our own church we can get rid of hell.....this will be fun....lol
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
I am ordained, and would be privilged to lend a sense of authenticity and regal ceremony to our smoking and dabauchery!

(Really, I am ordained!   Of course, I was ordained online...   www.getordained.org    SmileSmileSmile)

MaytagMan Wrote:I am ordained, and would be privilged to lend a sense of authenticity and regal ceremony to our smoking and dabauchery!

(Really, I am ordained!   Of course, I was ordained online...   http://www.getordained.org    SmileSmileSmile)
I'm ordained as well!  Able to perform marriages and the whole bit.
admin Wrote:http://www.startchurch.com/2006/501/501c3.asp

Ok, I'm in...  need 11 more brothers of the leaf to donate $100!  lol!  Wink

We wil be the 12 disciples of the 1st Brothern of the Leaf
the robfather is in on this one.  heck figure i'm already going to hell.  might as well seal the deal.  i hate suprises. Cool