Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shark attack!
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:so let me get this straight you go in the water with animals that can and will eat you.  you get on top of a piece of fiberglass that from below to the creature gives you the silhouette of being it's choice piece of prey.  yup.  only in california.  Tongue

see the skipper?  new york.  he gets a big boat.  gets all sorts of technology.  and then he kills the somunabitch.  we got it all figured out. 
[ROTF]   East Coast baby.
[user=480]fishhound[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:so let me get this straight you go in the water with animals that can and will eat you.  you get on top of a piece of fiberglass that from below to the creature gives you the silhouette of being it's choice piece of prey.  yup.  only in california.  Tongue

see the skipper?  new york.  he gets a big boat.  gets all sorts of technology.  and then he kills the somunabitch.  we got it all figured out. 
[ROTF]   East Coast baby.

wusses! Tongue

Yup only in Cali do we have the balls to search for our souls in the waves regardless of what's below us Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Question:  Are seal costumes popular in Cal. for Halloween? Tongue Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Too much, way too much
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Question:  Are seal costumes popular in Cal. for Halloween? Tongue Wink
Yup, I will send you one for Halloween this year Wink
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Question:  Are seal costumes popular in Cal. for Halloween? Tongue Wink
Yup, I will send you one for Halloween this year Wink
Big Grin [lol]  Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Big Grin