Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sancho Panza Double Maduro - Thwarted Review
[Image: blog+1.jpg]

[Image: blog+2.jpg]

Well as you can see by the stunning pictures above I had every intention of doing a review of the Sancho Panza Double Maduro Rothchild, one of my favorite go to cigars, this evening. They are generally great values, a cigar of good construction and superior flavor for a fabulous price! You can even see from the picture below that it started off pretty well.

[Image: blog+3.jpg]

But soon afterward every thing went horribly, horribly wrong. The wrapper started to unravel beyond the ability to repair and not too long afterward, THE WRAPPER FELL COMPLETELY OFF!

[Image: blog+4.jpg]

This definitely puts a cramp in my plans to review the cigar. That said, I did smoke the rest of the cigar without the wrapper, and it was actually pretty good. I suppose this says that they used good binder and filler tobacco as well, which is good. Oh well, I suppose the review will have to be another day.

[Image: blog+5.jpg]

Sorry,

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

I've had that happen once with some no band stick I had in the humi.  Really pissed me off.  Perhaps you could comment on the differences you noticed in burn and flavor without the wrapper, Tom.  Oh, and for the record I like these as well.  I find them to be a good cheap smoke.  I'll forgive them this horrible behavior since they are so reasonable in price.
Damn that's unique... never had that happen before.
sounds like a user error to me. Tongue
Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Confusedhock:HOLY SHIT!! LOL

I never seen that before! But this line is one of my favs as well...great go to smoke....good always to have on hand!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:sounds like a user error to me. Tongue

[lol]

I'm sure it was just a dud Tom Smile
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:sounds like a user error to me. Tongue
Tom-ass sucks.  he knows that by now.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I hate when that happens. It always ruins a good cigar moment.
that's either really funny or horribly tragic. never seen a stick disrobe like that. great pics.
Bungalowbill Wrote:that's either really funny or horribly tragic. never seen a stick disrobe like that. great pics.
I have. I dropped a LFD camaroon prerelease at Rob's herf, the wrapper cracked and the cigar popped right out of its skin. Shame of it was that it was the only one I had.