Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those born 1920-1979
i was dryshaved and a friend was duct taped to his chair.  another fellow was stapled to his chair.  catholic school baby.  fascism 101.
haha. i bet you guys got to haze freshman when you were seniors in high school, huh? i tried. and got arrested for it.
hee hee! sweet post.

now where did i put my wrist rocket?
scott81425 Wrote:haha. i bet you guys got to haze freshman when you were seniors in high school, huh? i tried. and got arrested for it.
arrested?
Bobgun Wrote:Oh yeah? Well I had to walk a mile to school, up hill, both ways in the snow!

In 2nd grade I got my ass paddled (a wooden one) from the principle for throwing a snowball at a girl on the way to school.  Guess what,  my parents didn't bitch to the school about it. I took it and learned a lesson. 

the worst part about getting "spanked" by a teacher was the humility.

I had a teacher who gave me an option. 1 with a paddle or 3 with his hand. Once I made my decision, he simply said "assume the position" and right there in front of the class. I dont remember my choice (I think it was the paddle) but I remember the humility.

As for dry shaving... rob, I've had over a half dozen heart exams that start out with getting my chest shaved... dry.

You know what tho, kids today are a bunch of adrenaline starved wimp brats with no contact on reality. That's why you see them doing so many stupid things. In my day you pretty much got the old life and death and pain thing figured out by the time you got your drivers license. You didn't have to ride your BMX off the roof or go hitting people with water balloons from your car for a rush.

You did your "jackass" bit when you really were a jackass. Under age 14.
I was born in 1980, and lot of this still applied to me.  Tongue
I was one of the few kids that didn't have a Nintendo.  Had an atari though.