Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another interesting E-Bay item
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260170172469
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
WOW, 94 bids @ 40 K and  5 days left. Some people have way more $$ than brains.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I dont know ......... $40 is not much dosh for a signed letter from 41 of your senate showing a side of them you wish were not true.

If I had signed that letter I would bid a shed load more to get it and burn it to rid myself of the embarisment.
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
El Rushbo kicks major ass.  Plain and simple.
Parkster Wrote:I dont know ......... $40 is not much dosh for a signed letter from 41 of your senate showing a side of them you wish were not true.

If I had signed that letter I would bid a shed load more to get it and burn it to rid myself of the embarisment.
It's $40,000 not 40 Parkster.Tongue  I mean seriously, what in the hell would possess someome to waste this much money on something like that???  At least it looks like the money's going to charity.  Of course, that is one of the oldest scams on ebay to try and raise the price you get for something.