Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cigar tastes like animal?
I was just browsing some of the descriptions of my next possible ISOM purchases, looking at the SLR series A in particular.  Then I notice that the taste description states Animal.

I never seen or heard this word used to describe the taste of a cigar before. Can anyone explain this? I'm not sure if I want to smoke animal.
i never heard of this and now that I have I'm sorry I did.

Thanks Bob.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:i never heard of this and now that I have I'm sorry I did.

Thanks Bob.
Big Grin No problem.
fishhound Wrote:I was just browsing some of the descriptions of my next possible ISOM purchases, looking at the SLR series A in particular.  Then I notice that the taste description states Animal.

I never seen or heard this word used to describe the taste of a cigar before. Can anyone explain this? I'm not sure if I want to smoke animal.
Some of the first Don Lino Africas I smoked had a "meaty" flavor to them.  Can't really explain it but it honestly tasted like a big juicy burger.  That's the only thing I can think of that's close to "Animal".
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
i'm not sure i want to smoke one of those either. wow, sounds weird.
Headley Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:I was just browsing some of the descriptions of my next possible ISOM purchases, looking at the SLR series A in particular.  Then I notice that the taste description states Animal.

Some of the first Don Lino Africas I smoked had a "meaty" flavor to them.  Can't really explain it but it honestly tasted like a big juicy burger.  That's the only thing I can think of that's close to "Animal".
I was just reading some reviews from (  http://www.cigars-review.org/   ) Saw nothing about animal taste in there. Did notice a rumor that this cigar will be discontinued soon. I'll have to buy some before it's too late. [lol]
I know Rob has had some cigars that he swore tasted like steak
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
nothing good can come of this. Tongue
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I know Rob has had some cigars that he swore tasted like steak
I kinda thought that if it tasted like an animal, it should taste like chicken... 
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
HAHAHAHHAH FISH!! I started laughing as soon as I read this! HAHAHAHA
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007