Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Ordered
Thanks for your support Paul. I hope you like the software. I originally built it for myself and it just kept going from there. Many improvements later and it is now a real product.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
JoeBob Wrote:I thought the Doc was giving this away in the past?
Yep, I did give it away in the past. That was an earlier version.

However, I kept getting feedback for all these cool improvements I could make, like adding many cigar and cigar band photos and including past reviews of Stogie Fresh. What happened was that the program bloated in size so that I couldn't really support the bandwidth as it became more popular. So, I decided to "legitimize" it as a product and now have it on CD-ROM and sell it on my site. At $5.99 it's way cheaper than most software. I just need to break even and with postage, shipping supplies, CD-ROM supplies, and a cut to PayPal, it's just about that.
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Thanks for your support Paul. I hope you like the software. I originally built it for myself and it just kept going from there. Many improvements later and it is now a real product.

Doc
Can't wait to load it up Doc.
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
-PO- Wrote:
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:Thanks for your support Paul. I hope you like the software. I originally built it for myself and it just kept going from there. Many improvements later and it is now a real product.

Doc
Can't wait to load it up Doc.
6 bucks aint breaking the bank, nice program doc.
yeah, 6 bucks is totally reasonable. i'll be ordering one soon from ya doc.
That's coool stuff Doc, I may order one as well.
It's Mac compatible right?

Got my disc today just loaded it up man is this a great program
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
JoeBob Wrote:That's coool stuff Doc, I may order one as well.
It's Mac compatible right?
That's what's cool. I use a Mac and I developed this on a Mac and ported it for PCs. It's probably the ONLY Mac cigar inventory software out there, but I could be wrong.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
-PO- Wrote:Got my disc today just loaded it up man is this a great program
Too cool bro!! Let me know if you have any questions.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
looks beautiful doc!  keep up the good work sir.