Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vaness Hudgens Photos
What do you think about the photo's and Disney talking about canning her from the shows?   The photos were definately not something recent, she looks to be about 15 in them!

Consider that many, many teens who were on Disney have turned into such "excellent" role models if one feels nudity is so bad.    (Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Hilary Duff, Christina Aguilera, Keri Russell, Lisa "Blair" Whelchel, Molly Ringwald, Julie Piekarski, Kim Richards, Hayley Mills, Annette Funicello (and probably more that I've missed).  

Not to detract from the talents and virtues of any of these women, nor paint them all as tabloid fodder.  But ultimately they're human, and they're adults (now).  Parents can't expect their children's idols to stay 15 forever, and the effects of a star-studded childhood on a kid are all too well documented by this point for this sort of news to surprise anyone.

I can't wait until Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana turns 18 and we see nude photos of her!  lol!  (just kidding...but you know it will happen!)

I'm not into musicals, but I think her performance in High School Musical was appropriate for kids.   Putting down her talent from a couple of photos her goofy boyfriend took years ago is ashame.    It was before Disney, private between her and her boyfriend, and not for commerical purposes.   Big difference from that versus posing for Penthouse.
who is she and what photos?
http://www.hollywood.com/news/Hudgens_Wins_Disney_Backing/4770626

I'll put the photos in the exclusive area...