Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Macanudo Tailgate
Prior to yesterday, I could not tell you the last time I smoked a Macanudo.

Before the Bills / Broncos game I smoked two outside of Ralph Wilson Stadium.  Next to our weekly tailgating spot was the Club Macanudo Bus.  A huge bus with a make shift smoking lounge outside of it and some beautiful girls (one of which was my friend's wife) handing out cigars and lighting them for you. 

Does anyone around here smoke Macanudos?  I don't even know what they cost.  Not something I would go out and look for, but I had two maduros and they were enjoyable in the pouring rain.  Wish I could say the same for the Bills.
Way to weather the storm PI, and no I hav not had one in like 15 years.  LOL
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Looks like a good time depite the weather....    I smoked Macs when I first starteed years ago, but have not in what seems like forever...

MaytagMan Wrote:I smoked Macs when I first starteed years ago, but have not in what seems like forever...
I think most of us started out that way.
Ask MikeD, I understand he LOVES them!!!

Seriously, MAcs are very expensive and have been rather flat. A good starter smoke because they are mild. They bumped it up a bit with the maduro and Robust line. Still I don't see what Mike likes about these things...
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Ask MikeD, I understand he LOVES them!!!

Seriously, MAcs are very expensive and have been rather flat. A good starter smoke because they are mild. They bumped it up a bit with the maduro and Robust line. Still I don't see what Mike likes about these things...
I don't know either, but once in a blue moon I have the urge for one and I smoke one and I usually enjoy it.  Is that so wrong? Tongue
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Is that so wrong? Tongue

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost as bad as being from Brooklyn!!!!! Tongue
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
a guy i used to work with absolutely loved the macanudo robusto portofino. my dad likes them too, but that isn't saying a whole lot, as i've only found one cigar my dad didn't like. a tad bit on the mild side, but i've never had one that wasn't constructed perfectly. not one i keep a regular stock of, but like you andy, if i'm handed one- i usually enjoy it.
Mark Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:Is that so wrong? Tongue

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost as bad as being from Brooklyn!!!!! Tongue
at least I don't sound like a casting call reject from The Departed Wink  Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
depahted?