Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying my first box...
MikeD Wrote:
scott81425 Wrote:nice recommendations above. i love those black label robustos, i have a box coming in either tomorrow or the next day. if you are gonna jump on those, send a pm to eric @ the party source here on the board. he'll put you in his cigar club and give you an absolutely UNBEATABLE price. you won't be sorry.
What Scott said!
Eric at the Party Source is a good choice.  Problem is your first box only leads you to your second, then your third, and so on.  Good luck.
[user=624]Magnum PI[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=15]MikeD[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=380]scott81425[/user] wrote:
Quote:nice recommendations above. i love those black label robustos, i have a box coming in either tomorrow or the next day. if you are gonna jump on those, send a pm to eric @ the party source here on the board. he'll put you in his cigar club and give you an absolutely UNBEATABLE price. you won't be sorry.
What Scott said!
Eric at the Party Source is a good choice.  Problem is your first box only leads you to your second, then your third, and so on.  Good luck.
the man speaks the truth about the problems you'll encounter after you buy your first box. soon, you'll be thinking that you don't really need groceries this month, just a bigger humidor and more cigars!