Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from northern california
hello everyone,

My name is Tommy and im new to cigars..just bought a humidor few weeks ago from cheaphumidors..and still waiting for my cigar samplers to come in..if you got any idea and suggestion on what cigar i should try please feel free to let me know..also im in the market for some flavored cigars..is the CAO Flavour any good?

my first cigar was Phillies chocolate blunts..i know i know, most of you here hate it and wouldnt even call it a cigar Tongue..

most of you probably wonder how i got into the cigar hobby..believe it or not i was on a car forum(honda-tech) and they had a thread about cigars..and right when i saw all 38pages i told myself i had to get a humidor and start buying cigars..Big Grin

well enough of my non sense..ill post pics once i get my samplers

[welcome]

There are better flavors to be experienced in unflavored cigars than in flavored ones, you'll eventually discover, but in the meantime, yes, the CAO line is good. For that sort of thing. Tongue

If you're going to be smoking both, you're going to need TWO humidors, btw. NEVER stick a flavored cigar in with regular ones!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Welcome to the room. I am glad not the newest anymore. Have a great time and learn as I hope to.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Not A Nice Person Wrote:[welcome]

There are better flavors to be experienced in unflavored cigars than in flavored ones, you'll eventually discover, but in the meantime, yes, the CAO line is good. For that sort of thing. Tongue

If you're going to be smoking both, you're going to need TWO humidors, btw. NEVER stick a flavored cigar in with regular ones!

NANP™
[cigar]

yeah, i know that part already..but thanks for the info
[welcome] To Stogiechat.  Hope you enjoy yourself here.  As for the flavored stuff, I used to smoke a Kahlua with the ex every now and then and didn't mind it too much.  I'd also say you should do a tupperwaredoor for those flavored cigars.  That way you don't blow a humi that you may want to use later for regular cigars.  Call it an inkling but  I'm guessing you'll be off those things soon enough.Wink  Only other thing I'd suggest is reading all the reviews you can here and trying what sounds intriguing to you.

Lastly, what kind of Honda you tuning?  I have a '95 civic that I played with for a while but it's a POS now.  Would like to find another one to just trick out and store though...
i drive a 94 acura integra RS..nothing special, just got done with the suspension..and its a POS also Tongue
Yep, I just hit some roadkill on the way to work about a week ago and it broke my exhaust right at the cat so I have to order a new cat pass through and exhaust system.:X  Anyways,  you know how damned loud this thing is right now and I hate it.  3 weeks till I see my new exhaust system.  Funny thing though, these kids roll up on me in the Target parking lot and were like, "what exhaust system you got in that thing? That sounds awesome!" Confusedhock:  I didn't even acknowledge them.  I just don't think they get it anymore...
lol..that sucks..what kind of exhaust u getting? and what mods do you have?

BTW i think my humi from cheaphumidor.com is no good..because i just tried the dollar trick..and my dollar came out with ease..i guess ill be picking up another humi that holds 100+ from craigslist .. and use the POS humi from cheaphumidor for the flavored cigars..:?
TheLostOne Wrote:hello everyone,

My name is Tommy and im new to cigars..just bought a humidor few weeks ago from cheaphumidors..and still waiting for my cigar samplers to come in..

I'm guesing you might  NOT like the samplers as most places will send you stogies that are outdated or plain cheap. I wouldn't judge your smoking taste until you try some decent stogies.

[welcome] to SC
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
welcome aboard.