Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September 30, 2007 . . .
Mark Wrote:Sorry Mac, you are wrong on that one.  The Boys will smoke the Pats.

We'll see...

I sense another bet comingBig Grin
macallan2 Wrote:

We'll see...

I sense another bet comingBig Grin
10/14 will prove it all!!!!!!!!
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
not to pile on but i seem to remember predicting before the season started that tarvaris jackson was a steaming pile. Wink

not to worry though.  rex grossman should be available soon.

and the cowboys? lol.  maybe they should working on getting the kick down first. 
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:not to pile on but i seem to remember predicting before the season started that tarvaris jackson was a steaming pile. Wink

not to worry though.  rex grossman should be available soon.

and the cowboys? lol.  maybe they should working on getting the kick down first. 
hahahahahaha!! all that kicker had to do was trip in front of that defender, and romo would have walked in for the 2 point conversion. that is the thing i find hilarious about that whole situation and watching replay after replay after pitiful replay. one defender has a chance to stop romo, and the kicker is between romo and the defender. seriously. he could have tripped and slowed him down enough to let romo get in. or grabbed a handful of jersey, took the penalty, and kicked the pat from 10 yards back. but poor romo took all the blame. and the real championship this year is going to be the afc title game, indy vs. pats. whoever wins that (read: pats) will stomp the nfc champs.

Hey MArk, anything to say now that we've seen the preview???

Tongue[eyeout]
LOL . . . that was a great game. Watched it on the big screen with the guys over at TW. Hafta say, it could've been MUCH closer had the 'Boys not lost 10 yards on penalties for every 15 yards forward . . . :?

Still would've lost. Just not by 21 humiliating points. Tongue

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
How'd the Pack do today?  Or are they on a by this week?
[user=84]macallan2[/user] wrote:
Quote:How'd the Pack do today?  Or are they on a by this week?

Won by 3. Good game, hard fought. Forced five turnovers on the Redskins, including a 57-yard fumble return for a touchdown and 2 4th down conversions.

Got a bye next week, then come back to play the Broncos in Denver for Monday Night Football . . . on my birthday!

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
OH my God, this is too funny. I'm cryin here. This is better than a thread on politics or religion.

Foos-ball, Bobby Boucher? Buncha overgrown monsters man-handlin' each other... 'Member what dat man wanted you to play foos-ball, Bobby?  Foos-ball is the devil !

[Image: 3641665_gal.jpg] 

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

[user=84]macallan2[/user] wrote:
Quote:9-7's harsh huh.  Okay, 10-6 and 1 and done.  Does that feel better Cheese boy???Tongue

[lol] [lol] [lol]

Hope you're not putting any money in football pools with prognostication skills like those . . . Tongue

Hey, I gotta do my victory dance at SOMEONE. Thanks for being there for me.

[eyeout]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1