Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to Skip
Yesterday myself Tonto, Skip and Fish hound planned to meet at J Barbera Tobacconist in Garden City LI.  We met there, and it turned out the lounge was closed due to a private party.

So after buying a few stogies, skip invited us back to his place to hang out and smoke stogies and enjoy some libations there.

So thank you again, John, for having us over at your place and allowing us to drink your scotch Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
MikeD Wrote:Yesterday myself Tonto, Skip and Fish hound planned to meet at J Barbera Tobacconist in Garden City LI.  We met there, and it turned out the lounge was closed due to a private party.

So after buying a few stogies, skip invited us back to his place to hang out and smoke stogies and enjoy some libations there.

So thank you again, John, for having us over at your place and allowing us to drink your scotch Big Grin
Yes, Skip thanks agian. Had a real nice time.

Mikey, thanks for driving. Big Grin
Thank you both for coming! & sorry you could not make it Tonto.

We were there until 1:30 am... (& I thought it was going to be an early evening as Mike commented that it was already 10PM when we arived).

But I got to play with my new soundbridge & we had my 10,000 songs at our fingertips!
glad you guys has a great time. 
sounds like a good time!
Very nice John.  I hope to join you guys there myself one day!  Cool
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
lz6 Wrote:Very nice John.  I hope to join you guys there myself one day!  Cool
Now that is something I look forward to.
club "smokadaskipper."

my dog wants to know if you're looking for a bouncer.
LOL BB...

Any time there LZ.

Feel the love.

You guys are lucky there are so many of you that close. You have more members in your town, than we have in our state. 

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.