Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO america
[user=118]Not A Nice Person[/user] wrote:
Quote:I was in on the box split here, and am really looking forward to setting fire to one of these beauties. Next weekend probably . . . I want to let them rest, but I'll be up in Austin then and let's face it, these are really impressive looking 'gars. It'll be fun to pull one out in front of the guys. Cool

NANP™
[cigar]

Well, I just couldn't quite wait for the weekend, lol.

This is a damn good cigar, beautiful construction and burn, loads of flavor. Great value at the current price.

Wrapper's getting a little fragile toward the end here, probably because there's more than one of them, and because I jumped the gun a little. But definitely a nice, complex smoke that reminds me of both the Italia and the Brazilia.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I had one over the weekend, looks like a barber pole but it is 2 wrapper leafs,I nice med. body smoke,that's about it.Payed $7 for the torp.My favorite CAO smokes are the Itailia and the Brazillia,but I won't go out of my way to find these.I'm a Pepin and Litto Ho!!![italy][rob]

[Image: clintAvatar.gif]
Bluesman455 Wrote:I had one over the weekend, looks like a barber pole but it is 2 wrapper leafs,I nice med. body smoke,that's about it.Payed $7 for the torp.My favorite CAO smokes are the Itailia and the Brazillia,but I won't go out of my way to find these.I'm a Pepin and Litto Ho!!![italy][rob]

uh oh, now Rob is going to want to have your baby
Magnum PI Wrote:Smoking one now, half way through it.  This is my first ever 'barber pole' type cigar and I am not familiar with how they are made / rolled, but this cigar is really cool looking.  The lines almost look drawn on.  This is a bigger ring guage than I usually smoke, but I am glad we did the box split as I probably would not have bought this size on my own and I am enjoyng it.

I have to agree with Mike D - tastes a lot like an Italia to me, which is good.  Lots and lots of smoke.  Flavors include coffee / espresso, woody, and I want to say soil?

These are well made, beautiful looking cigars - the kind you like to give to others so they can enjoy them too.  Its easy to smoke, no harshness at all, not much spice and I would smoke one again.  Of course, I see this as being the mandatory cigar on the 4th of July next year.

I want to thank Fishhound for putting together the group buy and letting me in on this.  As we all know, Rob is a generous guy and adds so much to the forum.  Thanks man.
Quote:
Quote:Magnum, how long did it take you to smoke it, 1.5 / 2 hours?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Magnum PI Wrote:Smoking one now, half way through it.  This is my first ever 'barber pole' type cigar and I am not familiar with how they are made / rolled, but this cigar is really cool looking.  The lines almost look drawn on.  This is a bigger ring guage than I usually smoke, but I am glad we did the box split as I probably would not have bought this size on my own and I am enjoyng it.

I have to agree with Mike D - tastes a lot like an Italia to me, which is good.  Lots and lots of smoke.  Flavors include coffee / espresso, woody, and I want to say soil?

These are well made, beautiful looking cigars - the kind you like to give to others so they can enjoy them too.  Its easy to smoke, no harshness at all, not much spice and I would smoke one again.  Of course, I see this as being the mandatory cigar on the 4th of July next year.

I want to thank Fishhound for putting together the group buy and letting me in on this.  As we all know, Rob is a generous guy and adds so much to the forum.  Thanks man.
Quote:Magnum, how long did it take you to smoke it, 1.5 / 2hours?
Quote:
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Yeah, I'd say about 1.5 hours.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:I had one over the weekend, looks like a barber pole but it is 2 wrapper leafs,I nice med. body smoke,that's about it.Payed $7 for the torp.My favorite CAO smokes are the Itailia and the Brazillia,but I won't go out of my way to find these.I'm a Pepin and Litto Ho!!![italy][rob]

uh oh, now Rob is going to want to have your baby
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin I hope he don't see this.
I just now finished a Potomac. It was a nice relaxing cigar. It obviously was not ment to challenge you. I too fear this cigar will not age well.
Smoking one as I write, I have to say I am enjoying- not sure what I think compared to the Brazilia I tried last week but I'll figure that out when I get a bit further into it. I went to a cigar-car in Rome, Ga yesterday and tried the CAO Mx2 and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely- of course watching the Bulldogs beat Ole Miss(45-17) added to the experience!
maverick Wrote:Smoking one as I write, I have to say I am enjoying- not sure what I think compared to the Brazilia I tried last week but I'll figure that out when I get a bit further into it. I went to a cigar-car in Rome, Ga yesterday and tried the CAO Mx2 and I have to say I enjoyed it immensely- of course watching the Bulldogs beat Ole Miss(45-17) added to the experience!
Quote:The TB a red shirt freshman is from our local high school, Knowshon Moreno. he's having an outstanding season for them: Keep an eye on him.
Quote: 
              GP-GS  Att Gain Loss  Net   Avg  TD Long Avg/G

----------------------------------------------------------

Knowshon Moreno       5-0    78  455   23  432   5.5   3   50  86.4

Honorary Shield Brother