Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAO america
sergione Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:I had a La Gloria Serie R last night that was terrible!  I could only smoke an inch it was so powerful!

I thought they sucked as well. It was not an enjoyable cigar experience

I had a good one before!  Don't know what changed but it was terrible!
There goes the tricke your palet plays on you. Those are high end ltd sticks that people wait all year for and not cheap. I think  John has them all. Except the 08 we keep looking at getting me a bonner.I think it could be had for $1000

Ernesto Perez-Carrillo Jr. has created a special Limited Edition La Gloria Cubana Serie R Limitada Retrospectivo for 2007. This holiday humidor features a Retrospectivo of the previous five year releases (2002 thru 2006). Only 10 cigars will be available in Natural and 10 in Maduro in each size. The 2002 Serie R Especiale, which has never been released, is an "exclusive" and only available in this humidor. These cigars will come in numbered, limited edition, handcrafted humidor that features a slick black lacquered finish. This unique collection of Serie R Limitada's glass door is emblazoned in gold with the Seire R logo. The front panel of this cabinet humidor, with Ernesto's signature, opens to reveal eight trays, which cradle 100 cigars.

[Image: lgcretro2007.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I know this is old, but I smoked the CAO America the other day, and I really enjoyed it.  Not overly complex, but a good smoke.  It might have been the surroundings and things around me, since I was hanging out with my brother, who I only get to see a couple times a month.... It was nice.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

scott thanks for the heads up i have a few CAO america in my humidor  have not tried them yet tho how do you feel about the other CAO cigars(brz,ital)
I started the sit down video.....The Transporter!!
my buddy smoked an America last Tuesday.
It tried to fall apart on him at first, but then it ended up doing fine.
He said he liked it, and would get it again.
ok maybe that will be my smoke tonight before i play the Wii
I've liked almost everything I've had from CAO.  The brazillia and italia are good smokes, IMHO...

As far as the Wii goes.. I played that for the first time, and played Wii sports.. I did ok at bowling, but golf kicked me in the nuts Big Grin
Scott
Bearded Dad Blog:

lol yea its fun but takes time to get use to the golf
Just a little plug for one of my favorite retailers.. ET at TBS cigars has packages of 2 CAO america's for a good price...
Scott  
Bearded Dad Blog: