Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my hands are sweating (again)
Gimme,Gimme.I want one!Looks cool!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:here ya go

http://www.littlehavanacigars.com/proddetail.asp?prod=CAO-COMM7

Thanks Skip!!!  A good price on the CAO sampler/DVD AND a free ceramic blade cutter!  Hope these are as good as they sound!!!  Can wait to get it!

Mason
macallan2 Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:You can get one free with a $40 -  5 pack sampler of Kinky Friedman cigars as well
Yeah, I saw that, but what do I do with the cigars after I get the cutter?

Those Kinky's aren't all that bad.  I tried one and found it to be an enjoyable middle of the road, nuthin' too special tye of stick.  I'd say for $100 anyone can find a box they want and just get the darn thing free that way.

Oh and I want the new toy as well!Big Grin
I use to think like that, now I'm feeling more like why bother with a middle of the road cigar when I can have a awesome cigar. Life is too short for mediocre.
Nice!
Even I can afford that.  Wink
hey bob i have no interest in the cutter but i would trade you / pay you something for the kinky's.
HU HUHU he said HU HU he said KInky

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

fishhound Wrote:
MikeD Wrote:You can get one free with a $40 -  5 pack sampler of Kinky Friedman cigars as well
Yeah, I saw that, but what do I do with the cigars after I get the cutter?
Those cigars might ruin the cutter.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:hey bob i have no interest in the cutter but i would trade you / pay you something for the kinky's.

Rob, how can you have no interest in a state of the art never gets dull ceramic cutter???  Thing looks awesome!

Mason
Just don't drop it!! They actually do get dull, but sharpen pretty easy. Awesome blade material.  Used a lot in the med field.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Ducati Wrote:
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:hey bob i have no interest in the cutter but i would trade you / pay you something for the kinky's.

Rob, how can you have no interest in a state of the art never gets dull ceramic cutter???  Thing looks awesome!

Mason
dude kinky is the shit.