Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to smoke ??
Hey guys im going out this friday with a couple of my buddies and im wondering wich one of these i should smoke...

1) Perdomo Reserve

2) CAO Italia

3) Montecristo Platinum

4) Diamond Crown Maximus

Not really shure what i wanna smoke so i'll leave it in your hands... LOL Thanks again guys.. Ohh BTW I'll be drinking Henessy with the stogie...
Diamond Crown Maximus- before dinner, or meal.

CAO Italia- after dinner or meal.

I picked the two cigars that I like in that line up, this is a very subjective opinion of course.
fishhound Wrote:Diamond Crown Maximus- before dinner, or meal.
Before of after the meal for me.

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
fishhound Wrote:Diamond Crown Maximus- before dinner, or meal.

CAO Italia- after dinner or meal.

I picked the two cigars that I like in that line up, this is a very subjective opinion of course.
I agree the lighter crown before and  the italia after a full meal
that monte is a nice light cigar... great tasting and a very plesant aroma for those around you who may not be smoking
I would pick the italia, although I've never had a DCM I would save it for another occasion. 
Hmmm so its between the DCm and the CAO... hmmm i cant decide ill just have to smoke both then.. LOL.. Thanks guys
Itailia before dinner and the Diamond Crown after.[italy][rob]
i'd probably light up the monte, and then the cao if i was feeling a little squirrley.
definatley gonna do the Italia before din din and the the DCM after witha  nice glass of henessy... I think it will work well..