Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally another purchase
haven't been on in awhile and seein theres a whole lot of readin to do on here since my last visit.  anyway, humi count is getting desperately low so on a whim (now that i have some extra cash) i finally took the advice of so many of you and in my opinion made a huge purchase at famous smokes.  got 3 bundles-cubita sms, flor de olivas, and RP factory select sungrowns.  along with these i got another tabletop considering my current one probably won't hold more than 2 out of the 3 bundles.  just wanted to say i would have never spent so much money on cigars had i not known i was getting good sticks.  thanks guys for steerin me in the right direction.  i'll try to get some pictures posted of the new stock asap, plus my thoughts on each cigar!
I know what you mean! Lots of great info and wisdom passed out here.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

congrats on those new purchases!  See how easy it was to convince yourself you needed 3 bundles and a new humi!Tongue

Don't ya just love SC...

Enjoy the smokes bro.
Oh, the powers of stogie chat. Good for you, enjoy.
A picture of your new stash on the cigar P0RN section would be greatBig Grin
Enjoy those smokes!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
awesome selection man.